Here are some of my favorites. Hope you like them too!
GLUTEN FREE CRUSTLESS EGG QUICHE
1 T olive oil
1 onion, diced
8-10 oz. spinach, washed
6-8 oz Gouda cheese, shredded
1/8 tsp salt
Dash of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a fry pan, saute onion in olive oil till onion is tender. Add spinach and cook until soft.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Add cheese, salt, pepper and stir.
4. Add the spinach and onions to eggs and cheese, stir and combine.
5. Pour into a greased pie plate. Bake for 30 min, or until top starts to brown.
( For my recipe, I doubled ingredients and cooked in a 9 x 13 dish)